Mailbox and Message Level Recovery
Email is a critical business function and therefore backup and recovery of emails is essential. The BDR device can perform mailbox and message restoration in a quick and efficient manner. This protects email messages and minimizes lost of productivity by mistakenly deleted emails or serious outage like the failure of an Exchange server.
The mailbox and message level recovery allows you to perform Exchange server migrations. The Exchange Recovery Tools functionality can restore all of your Exchange Mailboxes to a new Mail server without ever bringing the old mail server online. This can be accomplished without time intensive backups and the BDR can extract this information directly from the Exchange Message Store.
- Recover individual messages
- Recover Calendar Items
- Recover Mailboxes
- Recover Attachments
- Recover Public Folder Items
- Restore to .pst files
- Restore to a Running Exchange Server
- Export Messages
Mailbox and Message Level Process
- Explore Backup that contains mailbox data
- Run exchange recovery tools
- Open source message store and log files
- Restore messages to alternate location or mail server
- No need to purchase additional software to backup your Exchange database.
- Meet compliancy requirements by archiving all of your company’s email.
- Save manpower by restoring message quickly and easily.
- Shorten backup windows by eliminating time intensive message level backups, saving disk space.