The Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) device provides features to synchronize your backups to a local or network destination. This copies your entire backup chain to a redundant location for archiving and disaster recovery. Synchronizations can be scheduled or run on demand and administrators can receive alerts on failure. You can retrieve images and restore back to the BDR if needed from archive. The BDR also offers offsite storage that provides the option of synchronizing your backup’s offsite to a secure co-location facility, all through an industry standard 256-bit encrypted tunnel. This offsite backup process is secure and gives you the confidence that your backups have not been compromised during transfer.
- Scheduling Options
- On Demand Sync
- Administrative Alerts
- Multi-level Redundancy
- Sync to:
- Local Drive
- External Drive
- Network Drive
Data Synchronization Process
- Select Sync to External Drive
- Choose your destination drive (local or network)
- Synchronize data on demand or configure your sync schedule
- Data will be synched on demand or on the specified schedule
- Alerts sent on failure
- Low cost offsite replication options.
- It’s a simple and secure process to send your base images to Zenith managed collocation.
- Save time with our automated daily incremental image synchronization.